ACTIVITIES OF THE MONTH APRIL
|1. Routine activities of
prophylaxis and therapeutic interventions continued across the division
in all the districts.
2. Field officers have started establishing First Aid Camps en-route Highland Pastures migration-Kulgam/Bandipora/Shopian.
3. Pre-migration shearing of sheep flocks- Bandipora
4. Physical verification of Govt Rams and sheep units establishment under various schemes like RKVY/MSF- Kulgam/Baramulla/Kupwara.
All activities while observing strict COVID 19 SOPs.
|1. To speed up
quarantine completion of imported livestock, necessary take up with AQCS
and AC-Trade New Delhi.
2. Vaccination/dosing/dipping/ treatment as needed continued across all districts of Kmr division.
3. Teams framed to take care of livestock of breeders in red zone areas-DSHO Bandipora.
4. Vaccination drive at Remote areas of Draggad Karna-DSHO Kupwara
5. Sheep units establisment under RKVY and other schemes physically verified-DSHO Kulgam.
6. Physical verification of Govt Rams at Tapper Baramulla.
7. Inspection of Rabbit farm at Rambirpora- DSHO Anantnag
8. Inspection of ARIN Goat farm-DSHO Bandipora.
|1. Visit of Dr Abdul
Salam Mir Director SHD Kashmir to SBF daksum for inspection of farm
livestock including 419 merino sheep imported from Australia.
2. Vaccination drive against various diseases like Enterotoxaemia, FMD, PPR taken up by district organisations as per schedule.
3. Regular prophylaxis and therapeutical interventions were done as and when needed.
4. Established sheep units were inspected by DSHO Kulgam.
5. stocking-up of medicine stores to meet any exigencies was done at Gurez.
6. Local livestock was dipped at Haripora to prevent ectoparasitic infestations.
1. Prophylactic ENT & Sheep
pox vaccination in sheep flocks of Distt Kupwara.